Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Toy Arrived today...
05-02-2016, 09:11 PM,
New Toy Arrived today...
... Said to myself, self your gonna continue to tye jigs so you might as well take the plunge and pour your own. So I took some advice from Junglejim, and here we are...

And yes, I saw several of you guys hangin around there, and I will prolly have more than my share of questions. So, thanks in advance...
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><
05-03-2016, 07:44 AM,
RE: New Toy Arrived today...
Ask away.. I have a 1/8 pill head spin I got from CAT about 5 years ago but hardly ever used it since only #4 hooks would fit or so I thought. Turns out the end one will take hooks from #1 to 2/0 so have been pouring some of those. Mine will take up to 7mm eyes so now I need to buy some bigger eyes. Think this size would work well in the rivers here. Nice looking mold and you can pour without the swivels if you choose to so it's like having four molds in one. Great buy !!
05-03-2016, 04:21 PM,
You're in it now buddy!!!!!!!!LOL Enjoy and be safe!! I wish Robert at CAT would do molds again - he cold make a fortune from us!!
05-06-2016, 03:27 PM,
NICE! That's what a mold should look like, finely machined and large enough to hold the heat. Your gonna be a casting maniac now.
05-06-2016, 06:09 PM,
What do they look like poured?
05-07-2016, 02:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016, 02:24 PM by Jig Man.)
Haven't had a chance to use it yet. Things have been kinda buzzy arond here with mom. But soon very soon I'll get started.
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><