Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for ancient tied jigs!
01-06-2016, 05:56 PM,
RE: Searching for ancient tied jigs!
Ill break these up into a few posts

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   IMG_20160103_200151783 (200x113).jpg (Size: 719.24 KB / Downloads: 60)
Everyone has a responsibility to not only tolerate another person's point of view, but also to accept it eagerly as a challenge to your own understanding. And express those challenges in terms of serving other people.

Arlo Guthrie
01-06-2016, 06:01 PM,
and some more

Everyone has a responsibility to not only tolerate another person's point of view, but also to accept it eagerly as a challenge to your own understanding. And express those challenges in terms of serving other people.

Arlo Guthrie
01-06-2016, 06:04 PM,
and even more

Arlo Guthrie
01-06-2016, 06:08 PM,
Holy crap - even more

Arlo Guthrie
01-06-2016, 06:14 PM,
A fly from Lee Wulff??? Its possible I have to make a couple contacts at the Fly Fishing Museum in Livingston manor, NY

Arlo Guthrie
01-06-2016, 06:22 PM,
Almost done and I didn't even take photos of everything

Arlo Guthrie
01-06-2016, 06:28 PM,
This is it ..... for now

Arlo Guthrie
01-07-2016, 10:25 AM,
Nice collection Jay - thx for sharing
02-17-2016, 05:48 PM,
(01-06-2016, 06:22 PM)Jay Wirth Wrote: Almost done and I didn't even take photos of everything

Pic 11 I have that mold . The gator/ toad looking one . It's an Ament mold I believe . Haven't made one in a long long time .
Toad Frog Baits a nonprofit hobby . Dedicated to spending money when I shouldn't
Fish Forever Work Whenever ! The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.
03-26-2017, 02:23 PM,
Very neat collection
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes,Art is knowing which ones to keep....