Full Version: Old Vise Id.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was going through a bunch of old gear my wife's uncle had and came across what I assume is a fly tying vise . I can't find anything on google images that looks like it and am wondering if anyone here can help me out .If indeed it is a fly tying vise at all . (It will work as one but that may not be it's original intent) There are no makings on it other than the one pictured. S2-D. It stands about 10" high from the base to the top of the vice. Thanks for looking.
[img][Image: IMG_20170216_141225.jpg][/img][img][Image: IMG_20170216_142111.jpg][/img]
I think it's to hold thread when wrapping rods
Thanks for that . I think you're right.